Hair & Makeup by Jillian Caro
Jillian’s long time career has lead her to beautifying Brides, Fashion Models for editorial magazine shoots & fashion shows and special events. A true professional and master of her craft she is trusted and often invited back to style celebrities, musicians and vocal artists, professional athletes and other known personalities on television/film sets, photo shoots and music concerts. Privacy and discretion is always a high priority and common practice. Exclusively trained at the prestigious PRIVE Salon, amongst others Jillian consistently perfects her skill, stays current with the latest trends by continuing education to hone her technique. With over 10 years of industry experience, she works to understand her client’s unique vision for the look they want to achieve and masters every detail in bringing the vision to life!
- Designer Fashion Jewelry.com: Make-up and styling for catalog and website photographs.
- Capristan Intimates: Make-up for catalog and website photographs.
- Miss Phit Apparel: Make-up and styling for catalog and website photographs.
- Endless Leisure Novelty Apparel: Make-up and styling for catalog photographs.
- Back Yard Habitats (Animal Planet): Hair/Make-up for Female and male hosts.
- At Large With Geraldo Rivera: Make-up for John Walsh.
- Summit Charter Schools: (Commercial) Hair/Make-up for Director of school.
- Meet The Breed (Youtube.com): Hair & Make-Up
- Bret Butler Interview (CMT): Make-Up
- Tear Sheets:
- Supreme Magazine: Cover Shot December 2004 Issue
- Soak Magazine: February 2007
- Slate Model & Talent Management: Hair and Make-Up for talent comp cards.
- ExploreTalent.com: Hair and Make-Up for talent comp cards.
- Prive Salon
- Prive Salon Trained
- Brazilian Blowout Certified
- Career Training Institute: Cosmetology course.
- Christine Valmy School of Esthetics: Completed certified course covering
- make-up application and working with facial hair and skin care.