Jon Turino, Your Wedding Officiant
When you select me for your Wedding Officiant you can get an up-front planning session, ongoing consults, questionnaires and planning sheets, and a fully tailored script for your ceremony for a very competitive and affordable price. Plus I arrive early and can arrange for prior rehearsals. I’ll help you – if you’d like – to customize the ceremony and vows – standard or your own – so that your ceremony on your special day is as perfect as you want it to be. I’m happy to incorporate special elements – sand, unity candle or others – so that your ceremony exactly fits your needs, wants, and desires. I’ll work with you and your planning, venue, and coordination vendors so that everything runs smoothly and happily. Visit the booking calendar on the left side of my website pages to check for available dates or contact me – even on booked dates – to see if a specific time on that date might still be available. Traditional or contemporary religious and non-religious ceremonies, fun or romantic or both, are no problem and I’m happy to add custom elements as you desire. Click HERE to see the latest client reviews!
A brief video urging newly engaged couples not to wait too long to book their wedding officiant if they don't want to be disappointed or have to settle for second best officiating.
- 2019 Fees are listed here. Save $50 by booking your 2019 ceremony before year end 2018.
- * A simple ceremony only, using a standard religious or non-religious script, with a pre-ceremony phone or email script review consultation, is priced at $200.
- * A tailored ceremony, with an in-person up-front consultation, help with customization or modification of the vows and script — a draft of which I’ll supply in advance for editing — is priced at $250.
- * A tailored ceremony, with an in-person up-front consultation, help with customization or modification of the vows and script — a draft of which I’ll supply in advance for editing — and a semi-formal rehearsal, is priced at $350.
- Rates shown above are effective for weddings within 25 miles of the Portland, OR, and Vancouver, WA, metro areas. Typically an extra $50 for >25 and <50 miles, and an extra $100 for >50 and <75 miles from 97230 (per trip). Please contact me for travel surcharges for other venues.